Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon S Margulies
Dr. Sharon S Margulies, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellesley Hills, MA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Margulies is affiliated with Emerson Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon S Margulies has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Save yourself from emotional trauma. She does not put patients as her priority. She dresses highly inappropriate, and rushes through everything she does. She does not care for her patients, and your concerns are nothing but rubbish to her. She blew off my prepartum depression, and I wound up with severe postpartum. She also informed me, I wasn't pushing hard enough in my delivery, and just decided to do a c-seciton. I was also informed that, because I really did not want to have a c-section, I did not want to have a healthy baby. With Dr. Marguiles rushing, my child wound up in Special Care Nursery. If you're wise, you'd run from this entire practice. I lost enough blood to require a blood transfusion a week after being discharged from the hospital. Dr. Marguiles neglected to make any mention. I also wound up with pneumonia because of the surgery, and a fellow physician of hers, claimed i was fine. Newton Wellsley Hospital, along with this practice should be avoided at any cost.
I have to say that Dr. Margulies has zero bedside manner, she is truly offending to everyone she meets and lacks any compassion for patients. She's not my primary OB/GYN but I had to see her a few times during my first pregnancy a few years ago and then unfortunately when I had a miscarriage this year. She was very inappropriate about my entire ordeal and literally told me to brush off my loss. She spends the entire visit typing away on the computer and barely answers any questions or engages in a conversation with a patient. When she does speak it's done with an attitude and impatience. Dr. Margulies needs to retire because she doesn't provide good health care.
It's been 18 years since Dr. Margulies delivered my daughter, but I can still remember her defensive tone and manner when I asked her about concerns I had about my emergency c-section. (Not to mention the inappropriate tight leather pants she wore to exams.) She acted like a prolapsed cord was an everyday occurrence and I shouldn't even be concerned. After the birth, my right side felt on fire, which was never explained. I even wrote a letter of complaint about her coldness and lack of professionalism to her obstetrics group, and never received a reply. I would NEVER recommend her.
Dr. Margulies is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Sharon S Margulies accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAbout Women by Women, 30 Washington St, Wellesley Hills, MA
Dr. Sharon S Margulies is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Wellesley Hills, MA.