Dr. Sharon Messics Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Messics?

Just in it for the money, turn and run, QUICKLY!

Posted on September 12th, 2016

She spends more time looking at her computer and going over the EMR program than she does listening to the patient. She orders unnecessary tests to increase the bill. She charges you the copay when she is not suppose to and will charge you the full copay when the office visit for that day does not even add up to the amount of your copay (i.e. $24 visit but collects a $25 copay when the insurance says she was suppose to collect nothing!) You come in and ask for bloodwork and she says no, you don't need it and then you end up extremely ill and later find out that if she had order the bloodwork, you could have prevented your illness because the bloodwork would have picked up the deficiency that you had but she would not order it, but in the meantime she orders tests that she can charge for in her office that are not necessary. She charges an office visit fee in addition to the physical fee just to make an adjustment to your medication! What the heck is the physical for, every other physical I have ever had, the doctors have made adjustments to the medications at that time! What a racket, let me see how many ways I can charge you to make a buck!! She wants you to come in every 4 months when you are healthy. My whole family was seeing her and now no one wants to go back.

Great!

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Dr. Messics is a really good diagnostician. She's thorough and listens to her patients. She is much more accessible than most doctors and I respect her professionalism and attention to detail.

Posted on March 21st, 2013

Dr. Messics is an excellent doctor. Very professional, caring and knowledgeable. She asks lots of questions, and covers everything. I am glad she is my doctor.

teacher

Posted on November 13th, 2011

first met Dr Messics 16 years ago.. when she left my area I found her new address 20 miles north and have continued to benefit from her caring manner and attention to my ailments

F, mid-fifties

Posted on October 13th, 2011

more interested in her laptop than in me.been 2x. doesn't make me feel that I can talk and lack of concern or care is quite evident. I was looking to establish a relationship with an new internist since my insurance changed and I moved. Won't be Dr. Messics.

Posted on January 5th, 2011

She is the worst doctor I have ever been to and her office assistant Judy is mean.

I strongly recommend Dr. Messics

Posted on August 17th, 2010

Dr. Messics has been my doctor for over ten years. I am a Type I diabetic and she has guided me successfully in controlling my A1C metrics as well as associated indices relevant to my condition. She works with me to plan a strategy for success.

Hasn't got a clue

Posted on August 9th, 2010

Did not listen to a thing I said, didn't want to here anything. Talked over me during the entire appointment.Only interested in handing out meds to cover symptoms.

I strongly recommend Dr. Messics

Posted on June 14th, 2010

Dr. Messics has been my physician for more than ten years. During that time, her understanding of my condition has been clear, her treatment easy to understand and follow, and her willingness to discuss options is refreshing.

an excellent pcp

Posted on June 1st, 2010

clear in diagnosis. willing to discuss problems in depth. knowledgable about referrals. remembers details from one appointment to another.

Posted on August 16th, 2017