Dr. Sharon Metcalf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Metcalf?

OBGYN

Posted on December 5th, 2015

She's the best doctor I now. She's find my baby have a kidney problem when I was still pregnant I didn't have her for my second child. Now I have alouis problem I want to find her. She's the best of the best.

Terrible nurse and receptionist ruined experience.

Posted on June 12th, 2012

The reception staff was rude and uncaring. Dr. Metcalf's nurse was most of the time unable to get ahold of for questions and they never let you actually speak with the doctor themselves. There were times I called several times to get results and left messages and didn't get a call back for several days. And some were very serious and should have had treatment immediately instead of days later. Even fell down stairs at 36 weeks pregnant and called and left a message for the nurse. Heard nothing back so called again the next day and when I finally got to the nurse she said I should have been monitored right away. Had they actually returned my call from the previous morning they could have told me that. Dr. Metcalf also pushed her beliefs and personal choices as the only options for certain things instead of giving me all the options available and acceptable in medicine. I should have all my options explained to me not just the ones the doctor would prefer. 37 weeks pregnant I decided to terminate their services and go somewhere that would treat me with respect and not like some name on a chart. When I filled out the required forms to get my records I called the day they were supposed to be ready and was told they were not ready yet. When asked when they would be ready due to them being necessery to secure a new doctor, the rude receptionist told me they would be done when they get done. Extremely rude and condescending, just more proof that they could care less about the women they are supposed to be treating. Only treatment they give there is mistreatment.

Highly recommended

Posted on July 1st, 2011

Dr. Metcalf is brilliant, meticulous, and has an excellent memory for detail. During my second pregnancy I developed a jawline tumor that my dentist, primary and ENT refused to X-ray (due to pregnancy) and consequently misdiagnosed. Dr.Metcalf sensed that something was terribly wrong during my check ups and insisted then helped me find a specialist. I was told that if I had waited 2 more months without treatment, I would have suffocated from the tumor which extended to my trachea. I had seen 6 different doctors up to that point who either blew it off or misdiagnosed the condition. I owe the world to Dr. Metcalf whose intuition and proficiency saved my life. I trust only Dr. Metcalf.

Level of Service from Dr. Metcalf

Posted on April 27th, 2010

I had a very positive experience while getting assistance from Dr. Metcalf during my 3rd pregnancy. She was very understanding and knowledgeable. She took all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of myself and child during pregnancy and delivery. I also appreciated her calm, yet well balanced sense of urgency to elements related to my situation. I don't plan on going through this process again; however, if I did I would plan to use Dr Metcalf's services.

Posted on January 8th, 2010

Excellent doctor. She seemed a little serious at first until I had been to a few visits. She is very patient and listens to all questions and concerns.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015