Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon L Mulvagh
Dr. Sharon L Mulvagh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mulvagh is affiliated with Sartori Memorial Hospital, Fairview Ridges Hospital and Abbott Northwestern Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon L Mulvagh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
Dr. Mulvagh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Ottawa
Graduated in 1981
Metrowest Medical Center
Dr. Sharon L Mulvagh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sharon L Mulvagh in this video.
Dr. Sharon L Mulvagh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.