Dr. Sharon Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Murphy?

Best Dr I ever had

Posted on June 8th, 2017

She is a very caring supportive Dr who is an absolute answer to her patients prayer!

Loved Her!

Posted on September 21st, 2013

It's been at least 5 years since I've last seen her. She had stopped taking insurance so I couldn't afford to continue with her. I wish I could've. She helped change my life completely. If it wasn't for her advice and assistance I wouldn't be as successful as I am now.

Dr. Murphy is Awesome

Posted on May 9th, 2012

I don't know about others experiences with mental health but Dr. Murphy has been an amazing help to me. She does "beat to her own drum" but, that is what I like about her. Her intuition is spot on and she really cares about her patients. She is friendly, kind, and has always treated me with the utmost respect. She has been nothing but professional and patient with me. Dr. Murphy has helped me tremendously and I refer friends to her on a regular basis who lover her as well.

IN TUNE

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Unlike the other specialists I've seen over the past 25+ years, she actually is willing to listen and recommend outside resources.

Professional, impeccable service.

Posted on January 7th, 2011

I can't account for anyone's view of Dr. Murphy other than my own. I can only say that her background is extensive. Her treatment of me displayed a tremendous knowledge of symptoms and causal relationship. Her knowledge of body mind science as well as the synergy relative to the two interacting goes beyond proficient ( she is a Neurologist as well as a Psychiatrist). No one bats a thousand in this world. I know that her service to me was a positive experience. She displayed excellent diagnostic skills and applied the proper follow up that helped me more than I could imagine. She does have a relaxed approach but I felt comfortable with it. I would be confident to refer anyone to this practice. I say this with the utmost sincerety, I am grateful and indebted to this skilled and gracious professional.

Nice lady but very cookey!

Posted on April 29th, 2010

She was my 3rd grader's psych.and therapist. She was diagosing him with problems that were way off base! Telling me about her own ADHD problems and some crazy things that happend in her life and associating my problems with her own, and suggesting all kinds of Eastern Therapies...then I found out that my neighbor saw her also and that she "hit on her" Sorry Sharon if this makes you lose some business, but when you have a child in need of meds and counceling, a parent doesn't have time to waste on a dr. who will eventually drive you away with insane ideas and diagnosis.

Posted on January 7th, 2017