Dr. Sharon L Olson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Sharon L Olson?

Many thanks for the service.

It was great to have Dr. Olson as my supportive Doctor.

Awesome doc!

This doctor was first a nurse, it shows. She is one of the most caring individuals I know. She actually sought me out at a concert in Waimea, she overheard my horror story of going to have a spinal fusion for idiopathic scoliosis. She turned to me before the concert began and insisted I take her card and she consult before I undergo the horrible surgery. I did just that, I feel she saved my back and life! I avoided that surgery and was diagnosed properly for a chronic illness. She then helped me understand more about my body and gave me appropriate referrals and suggestions on how to live better and cope with my problem. I am grateful.

A VERY WISE MEDICAL DOCTOR

A VERY WISE MEDICAL DOCTOR. I know she gives me the best care and that I am in expert hands. Thank you Dr.Sharon

Dr. Sharon L Olson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebastopol, CA.