Dr. Sharon Ondreyco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Ondreyco?

She's the Best

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Dr. Ondreyco is very straight forward with your diagnosis and prognosis which I like. I have been her patient for over 20 years for Breast Cancer treatment. Personally, I think the woman walks on water.

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Dr Ondreyco is the kind, patient, understanding and takes time to listen to you. T

Breast cancer patient

Posted on February 7th, 2015

Dr. Ondreyco examined me with stage three cancer. I had the pet scan and it showed that I did not have cancer anywhere else in my body. She said the she felt that she could do something for me to shrink and get rid of the tumor. The chemo took three months, but it was well worth it. When I went to the surgeon, I chose to have a double masectomy. Tissue was sent to pathology and I was 'cancer free'. I can thank dr. Ondreyco's for saving my life. My biggest disappointment with her is that she has tooooo many patients and it's very difficult to get into see her for checkups. It's almost like a factory or puppy mill. The buck is passed onto the Physiciam Assistants whom I do not have as much confidence in. I understand this office's concept, but it seems more business oriented than patient-oriented which unfortunately is the trend today. Her office staff has been just terrific, however, they are the firewall that blocks contact with Dr. Ondreyco's.on a more timely basis.. When I do have an appointment with her, I feel rushed .as she has a whole lineup of patients to see each day. I also feel the tension amongst staff members due to this setup. Patients are intelligent and they see and feel what's gong on,

Excellent Oncologist

Posted on March 14th, 2011

Having discovered I had cancer in 2005, Dr. Sharon Ondreyco was recommended to me by a family friend and fellow physician.During my initial consultation, she had already familiarized herself with my oncology report, recognized it as erroneous, and sent my slides to UCLA medical center. She reassured me regarding chances or recovery and cure. Dr. O. is one of the most well-prepared physicians I've ever had the pleasure to meet. I highly recommend anyone seeking an Oncologist to consider Dr. Sharon Ondreyco. She is one in a million, maybe more.

I trust her with my life

Posted on October 27th, 2010

Dr Ondreyco has been my oncologist for 8 years! Her patients come first ! She is very thorough . Her staff is wonderful and as I said I trust her with my life . I guess that must say it all.

Posted on September 9th, 2017