Dr. Sharon E Oster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon E Oster?

Excellent & caring physician who will spend as much time as needed with patient.

Spot On!

Dr. Oster seems to have an uncanny ability to quickly and accurately diagnose a disease or medical condition. I am constantly amazed by her extensive knowledge and understanding.

Dr. Oster is one of the best clinicians I have ever known. She is able to both diagnose and treat most effectively, particularly for complex disorders. She knows diagnosis, drugs, and treatment protocols much better than most primary care physicians I have been exposed to. I would say if you want to stay alive and healthy, see her.

Best infectious disease doctor in two states

Dr. Oster was able to diagnose a difficult and rare condition for my daughter and kept her alive! She's been there when I was brought in by ambulance almost dead and helped me recover - she's a super diagnositician and a wonderful person to have on your side during a medical crisis.

wonderful doctor, questionable nurse(s)

Dr Oster is a warm, caring, human, and is extremely knowledgeable. Helped me tremendously. But behind the scenes was another story. Person who called in RX's made several mistakes--I called in to talk with nurse, got call back from her saying it was up to me to make sure my on-file info was correct. This was my first visit, all she had to do was read transcripts from previous doc. I must say I did make one mistake, but this nurse made several. Front office person Teresa was very helpful in straightening the situation out, but back office needs more professionalism.

While Dr. Oster is a brilliant woman, she has limited social skills, which makes it impossible for her to impart information to her patients. It was impossible for me to understand her diagnosis. Additionally, her staff is not effective. I asked for a copy of her notes from my last visit and found so many mistakes that it was virtually unrecognizable as belonging to me.

called doc 5 times and still calling trying to get a hold her .does not give enough of pain meds to last the hole mouth dont knot if is my ins or her and ins has tryed to get a hold of her they even have a hard time to

health and care

I like Dr. Oster, S. To me, she spends time to speak and address my concerns. I know I wait a bit but I don't mind: I know my doctor takes time to listen and assess which takes time. It's so hard to find a doctor who takes time to listen and respond.

patient

Dr Oster is a pleasant surprise for me! She gets right down to the fundamentals of a disease, and she has the ability to see the actual cause of my illness!!! Many, many, other dectors were content to placate me with syptomatic relief. Thank God I found Dr Oster, as she gets right after the offending pathogens.I owe my health, and my life to this skilled physician!!! May, 2011

Dr. Oster makes some amazing diagnoses, but they are often based on little clinical information. She jumps to a diagnosis based on her feelings and is very stubborn.

First time in the office I had to wait a very long time in the exam room. However, the doctor was very nice and spent an ample amount of time with me to answer questions. She seemed very knowledgeable and saw things no previous doctor had.