Dr. Sharon E Pereira-Matsumoto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon E Pereira-Matsumoto?

Saved my life

I cannot believe any negative reviews. I have never had a more caring, communicative doctor.Dr.Pereira is the best and I am 100% confident of the treatment received plus my follow-up care over the next few years. I truly believe anyone who has a problem with her is a typically difficult person in general! Love her

We had to find another doctor at the last minute of my husband's life because of her and her colleague dr. Collins. They left him in horrible pain with no regard and then told me it was my fault.

The BEST !!!

Sharon was the best !! Dr Pereira really cares about her patients, and I will never forget her kindness

Blessed

What a blessing to have such amazing Cancer care in our area. I'm eternally grateful.

The best

There is no other doctor I would choose; she is caring, loving and always brought out the best in me ! I had an immediate connection that will always be there

Find another radiologist

I wish I had done research before choosing the one that was part of the medical group my surgeon was a part of. Her bedside manner is terrible, getting irritated with answering questions with "As I already told you...", rushing me into radiation even though the alloted times were not good for me by pressuring "You don,t want the cancer to come back..". When I wanted to wait a second time she just brushed off my request. Funny thing was, my first week was hectic, as they were double-booked after a mechanical problem the week before. I was preparing to let her know how she had offended me, but heard two other client making similar statements in the waiting room. So, this is just her personality. Why do cold, thoughtless people pick cancer patients the most vulnerable to work with....oh yes, the thousands of dollars our insurance companies pay them. Cancer is BIG money for a doctor.