Dr. Sharon Pritchard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Pritchard?

Posted on February 12th, 2016

One of the best ER Doctors I have ever met. Takes her time with you and really cares about the people she cares for.

Best ER Experience Ever!

Posted on February 13th, 2009

Before this visit, I would have thought that there couldn't be a good ER experience, given the nature of a situation that would bring one to the ER. I brought in my toddler daughter late at night with a severe diaper rash and constipation. She was in considerable pain. Having just moved to the area, we didn't feel we could wait to find a pediatrician to address her condition. Dr. Pritchard and staff were attentive, compassionate, friendly, and even jovial with us. I haven't found her listed as having her own practice, or I would have chosen her as our family physician. She also had a good suggestion for a regular pediatrician. Dr. Sharon Pritchard (aka Dr. Jamie Pritchard)is a credit to her profession! And if you get to read this, thank you, thank you!!

Posted on October 23rd, 2016