Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sharon R Goldberg has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sharon R Goldberg has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Sharon R Goldberg has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sharon R Goldberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
On my first visit, she was quick to sit me down to talk, although she spent little time talking before she left to see another patient and I was sent to a room to change for my exam. When she arrived, I was not ready (it had barely been 2 minutes since I got into the room). When she arrived, I had asked her to talk me through what would happen since it was my first time, that way I would know what to expect. Instead, she examined me briefly, threw off her gloves and began to leave the room. As she was walking out of the door, she asked if I had any questions to which I responded yes. She appeared irritated that I was holding her back from her next patient. Her answer was short and uninformative followed by her exit, not giving me a chance to ask the other questions I had. I would not recommend Goldberg to any woman who wants to be healthy and knowledgeable about her body.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSharon Goldberg Md, 5333 Hollister Ave Ste 175, Santa Barbara, CA
Dr. Sharon R Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.