Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon Rink
Dr. Sharon Rink, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Neenah, WI, with another office in Appleton, WI. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rink is affiliated with Shawano Medical Center, New London Family Medical Center Inc and Appleton Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon Rink has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Cerebral Palsy
- Diaper Rash
- Eye Infections
- Growth Disorders
- Lead Poisoning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
She was the on call doctor and I spoke with her about my child. After explaining the directions I received from the emergency room doctor, she made it seem as if I was wrong for following their directions. She made it seem as if I was bothering her by having the oncall nurse page her. She spent 10 mins berating me for following the emergency room doctor's recommendations and never did tell me what I was supposed to do about my child. Very disappointed and would NOT recommend to my worst enemy!!!!
we just started taking our girls to Dr. Rink about 6 months ago. our 3 year old loves her, they can chat for hours! we had issues with our youngest daughter and she gave us many ideas to stop the problems (digestive). we are still keeping in close contact with the doctor on this. but slowly getting better. She is very easy to talk with and explains things on a parents level.. I highly recommend her!
Dr. Rink is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Shawano Medical Center
New London Family Medical Center Inc
Appleton Medical Center
Riverside Medical Center
Theda Clark Medical Center
Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
22 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Sharon Rink accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sharon Rink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neenah, WI.