Dr. Sharon D Rouse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon D Rouse?

Pretty good doctor but the staff is horrible. We are considering switching doctors just based on the staff in the office. I recommend her as a pediatrician if you don't mind rude office staff. When we walk up to the counter there is the one heavy set woman who will sit there chomping her gum for five minutes before she acknowledges the fact there is a person standing in front of her.

Ehh

I think she's a pretty good doctor, but I think she needs to listen a little bit. Just because she's a doctor does t mean she knows everything! My son is about to be 9 months old and she will do nothing for his BM problem. I'm searching for a new doctor.

Asthma

Dr. Sharon D Rouse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MI.