Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon M Salamat MD
Dr. Sharon M Salamat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miramar, FL, with other offices in Naples, FL and Miami, FL . She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon M Salamat has 3 locations
1951 SW 172nd Ave Ste 309
Miramar, FL 33029
1172 Goodlette Rd N Ste 201
Naples, FL 34102
Dr. Sharon M Salamat has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sharon M Salamat has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sharon M Salamat - Posted on November 23rd, 2013
Dr. Salamat took care of us during my high risk pregnancy due to a birth defect that they were able to see by ultrasound, after a previous ultrasound (elsewhere) did not detect this. She was knowledgeable and kind, and spent lots of time with me and my husband. She arranged for us to speak to pediatric specialists who were helpful in preparing us. She practices in Miramar, not Ft Myers, and does not deliver babies.
30 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Sharon M Salamat Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sharon M Salamat is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miramar, FL.