Dr. Sharon E Silverman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon E Silverman?

Exceptional on a consistant basis

I have been a patient of Dr. Sharon Silverman for many years. I cannot think of a single time that Dr. Silverman did not take the time to listen to me, ask many incisive questions and ultimately give an appropriate and accurate diagnosis. When my medical condition was outside of her expertise, I was provided great specialists to assist me. I highly recommend Dr. Silverman and her staff to anyone who is looking for an "old fashioned" Doctor with up-to-date knowledge and expertise.

Rare combination of skill and excellent 'bedside' manner. Very aggressive about treatment but also take a more holistic approach. Always able to get an appt in within a short time frame. Almost no wait once I'm there.

Terrific doctor and staff!

I have never had a more pleasant experience with a medical physician and her staff. All are professional, kind and caring, and very efficient. Dr. Silverman is an excellent diagnostician, listener, and compassionate doctor. Many of my friends also have her as their physician and we are all very pleased and grateful!

Doc is real good people...

Dr. Sharon E Silverman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MD.