Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon J Singleton
Dr. Sharon J Singleton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with another office in Fort Wayne, IN. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Singleton is affiliated with Parkview Hospital Randallia and St.Vincent Kokomo. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon J Singleton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I waited almost 4 hours just to see her from the time of my appointment. She did want to see me after 6mos in which she havent seen my blood test result. I had to call them and follow up the result of my blood test, they didn;t even care about what happen to you. The waiting time was so disappointing and frustrating. So I am not happy to be her patient.
Dr. Singleton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Ft Wayne Med Educ Prog
Dr. Sharon J Singleton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sharon J Singleton in this video.
Dr. Sharon J Singleton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.