Dr. Sharon Stotsky Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Stotsky?

Awful, do not go to her

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Wait is over an hour to see the doctor if you can get in to see her. Physical must be booked over a year in advance and they try to push you to book with someone else. Can't get in ever when I am sick, I always have to go to the Clinic. I can't even get in to anyone else in the practice when sick. What is the point of having her as a doctor. Did not follow up on blood testing for hypothyroidism or more details on it and my number sky rocketed. Chalked up my sickness to getting older and kids when in fact I had severe allergies and she just kept giving me a Z-pack for it. Absolutely horrible!

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Best Doctor!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Initially she is very thorough and orders labs.But then automated system is used to log your symptoms and its translated into sometimes incorrect detailed list of joints. .this causes a disconnect as does her not providing much feedback or engaging in conversation about your condition, meds or other treatment options. It seems rushed and her staff interrupted her so she never finished my appt but prescribed very strong meds that require testing. If it requires Liver tests,and stays in your system 2 yrs ne careful and seek 2nd opinion. Some of her staff are very nice, others are just rushed.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

If you value your life, run really fast to another MD. The staff is not courteous, helpful and not always well informed. I was misdiagnosed and was treated with drugs that I didn't need & were harmful to my body. I would not send my worst enemy to her...

Misdiagnosed

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Most of the time, you see Nurse Practitioners at this practice. When I did see Dr. Stotsky, she was usually running at least 30 mins late. Most importantly, she misdiagnosed me and put me on strong (and expensive) drugs that I did not need. I would not ever recommend anyone go to this practice.

Posted on December 9th, 2014

I value a doctor that values my time as much as their own, this doctor does not. I was told she is very thorough, my first appoinment was long even though I saw the doctor for maybe 25 minutes if that. the rest of the time was waiting and getting testing from the medical assistants. 2.5 hours to leave there as confused as I was when I came in. Never received any calls on the numerous labs I got. My second appointment was great, it was with the NP who inturn suggested I follow up with the doctor. Appointment day waited 1.5 hours before I approached the front desk as I was the Medical Assistant called my name. I asked how much longer when I go in would I see the doctor, was told at least 30-45 minutes. Needless to say I left without being seen

Just for maintenance

Posted on June 29th, 2012

Have been going there for many years as a PCP patient. The worst first: the staff is horrible. Try getting a copy of your labs or test reports and they will tell you it isn't in their system yet or "you probably won't understand it anyway" (yes, was said to me!). Lazy people. Since their specialty is rheumatology, they always try to diagnose you with arthritis. They pass out prescriptions like candy to treat symptoms instead of seeking underlying problem. Scary. Make up diagnoses (dehydration)that might fit symptoms (dizziness) instead of trying to figure out the problem (anemia). Took a month for me to be notified that there was an issue with one of my test results. This is very common. Paperwork is a HUGE issue there and there is no access to medical records online. There is no follow-up whatsoever. The good points: all women office which I like. One doctor and the rest are PA's or NP's. If you are sick, they get you in the same day. If you just need a yearly physical and maybe have a sickness once or twice a year, they are fine. If you need a higher level of care, this is a scary place to try and get it.

Dr. Stotsky

Posted on October 29th, 2008

Through Good reputation Has a alot of patients Plan on spending your whole day at her office for your appointment tho

Posted on October 16th, 2017