Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon A Sutherland
Dr. Sharon A Sutherland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Sutherland is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital and Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. Dr. Sutherland has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon A Sutherland has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sharon A Sutherland has the following 16 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Sharon A Sutherland has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sharon A Sutherland is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
During my first c-section, Dr. Sutherland notice my anxiety at the onset of the spinal procedure. She calmly held my hands and explained exactly what to expect - she stayed with me until the procedure was completed. This experience always stood out in my mind. Dr. Sutherland could have easily sent an assistant or nurse in to do this - it was a nice gesture and much appreciated.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Sutherland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Ohio State University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sharon A Sutherland in this video.
Dr. Sharon A Sutherland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.