Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon D Washington
Dr. Sharon D Washington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tracy, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Washington is affiliated with Sutter Tracy Community Hospital. Dr. Washington has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon D Washington has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Doesn't listen, abrupt and rude. Everything is probably a "cyst". Turns out to be breast cancer and fiboids in my case. She called a week and a half after my 1st suspicious mammogram. By then I had already had 2 mammograms, an ultrasound and was scheduled for a biopsy. She yelled at me for getting the test without going through her. Heck I am glad I didn't wait!! I will NEVER go back to her!!!
I came for a pap and to talk to her about hormone replacement therapy for hot flashes. I had been going to her for about three years. The first thing is that I was kept waiting four hours. Three in the waiting room and one in the exam room. She finally came in and very quickly did the exam. When it came time to talk about the drugs - all she was interested in doing was pushing some very expensive creams on me that I had already tried and did not work. I wanted some real answers and not a commercial. When I told her I did the cream and it didn't work she told me that was the only answer and walked out of the room and just left me there. She was very rude. I have now found another doctor and am on the HRT's - and doing very well. This is the third time she kept me waiting for half the day. I understand it is normal with her. No thanks. The girls in the office seems very disgruntled with her as well. They did not know my insurance, and in fact told me that the insurance would only pay for a pap every three years. Wrong. I called the insurance while I was standing there and they told me it is annually. They tried to make me pay cash for the appointment. Rude, too.
I am so unhappy with Dr. Washington... My wait was way to long and finally when she came into the room she was in there for 7-10 min. She never once asked if I had any issues. She felt my breasts and then proceeded to do one swipe for the Culture for yearly exam... I have had better care at urgent care getting a strep test!! She was to her self, and I being a new patent, I thought I would have had some questions from her. Maybe something!!??!! I will never ever go back!!! I am so upset with the way she treated me!!!! She either has attitude or she has to many patients... Either way, she should not treat people that way...
I've been to see Dr. Washington a few times. She is a 'good' doctor but improvement is needed in her bedside manners. During this last visit she didn't take the time to gently state that something serious might be wrong - she just blurted it out! This made me feel very uncomfortable, upset and scared. I am changing doctors!
Not only a great Doctor but an awesome lady with a great personality as well, always feel comfortable to go to Dr. Washington.
Dr. Washington is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1989
Jackson Health System
Dr. Sharon D Washington accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSharon D Washington Md Inc, 632 W 11th St Ste 211, Tracy, CA
Dr. Sharon D Washington is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tracy, CA.