Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sharon M Wesley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 21
I have been with Dr. Wesley since I moved to Monterey over 10 years ago. Dr. Wesley is very caring doctor not only for your physical health, she is interested in your personal life as well. She is encouraging on living healthy as well as emotionally. Dr. Wesley saved my life when there were no outward symptoms. She takes the time to get to know her patients and therefore, she was able to detect something was wrong before there was any pain or apparent symptoms.
My elderly mother is a patient of Dr. Wesley. We love her caring manner, her willingness to listen, and her ability make sure my mother experiences the best quality of life she can. Her office staff hasn't been the best it could be. There are often problems getting prescriptions accurate even when we've heard the dr. deliver the orders.
I've been going to this office for four years. Haven't had any problems until this last year. Definitely noticed the wait in the office is much longer and the curteousness of the staff has gone down signficiantly. I was shocked to see how badly it had gone down. I was also surprised to be suddenly diagnosed with all of these ailaments when I've reported the same problems each year in my annual physical. In a matter of 3 months I was asked to see them 4 times and get 4 blood tests and wear a holter monitor, then I was and was referred out to a cardiologist. Each time they had no idea why I was there and had not gone over my tests either. When I called back to get the information for the cardiologist they didn't even have any notations that I had needed the referral or of my Holter monitor information. It's apparent to me now that there just referring and making random conclusions without really examining the information they have if they even take the time to record that information.
Recently I determined that I needed to see a gasteronologist, and I called Dr. Wesley's office for a referral. I had previously seen Dr. Wesley as a patient.I called three times, leaving a message each time requesting a referral. Because of the telephone system, there was no way to speak personally with anyone. I did not receive a return call and eventually resorted to other means to obtain a referral another way. I will no longer be a patient of Dr. Wesley.
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Sharon M Wesley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSharon M Wesley Md, 11 Thomas Owens Way Ste 101, Monterey, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sharon M Wesley in this video.
Dr. Sharon M Wesley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.