Dr. Sharon C Worosilo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon C Worosilo?

It's been awhile

Haven't seen my doc for 6 years. We reconnected like it was yesterday. She asked me about my husband and kids. Really like her different style. She is one of a kind.

Real Doctor!

Hi, I've seen three Pain Management Doctors in the past year. This doc was really down to earth and explained my condition so that I finally understood what was going on. Would recommend her to friends and family.

The first pain management doctors I've been to . After seeking out others I saw how much more knowledge understanding and compassion they had . She wrote and dismissed my complains , as other ethical doctors addressed it .and gave ma great relief . I'd avoid her and any diagnosis she gives you , Go to a real doctor .

WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

MANY PROCEDURES AND HIGH COPAYMENTS AND STILL I NEEDED SRUGERY. DON'T LET HER SEND YOU TO HER PARTNER EITHER. MORE MONEY AND EVEN MORE USELESS.

One shot and I was cured of years of pain!

Having been to many doctors mostly for my pain and arthritis, this is the first doctor who diagnosed my real problem and cured it in one shot of cortisone (or whatever she used) mixed with a local anesthetic. One shot and I am fine after five plus years of suffering.

The best diagnostician I've ever had - better than House!

For years I have suffered from chronic back pain and no other physician could diagnose my problem and just kept prescribing narcotics. After just two injections, two weeks apart, I have my life back and am on no more medications. Since I am 95% cured, she told me I shouldn't have the third injection unless I really wanted it as it takes time for the steroid to work. I would rather save it for a rainy day, which I pray will never happen again. She is an artist! I will recommend her to anyone suffering with back pain!

Be careful with out of network charges

went to her because she was on the in network list of my insurance company. Without telling me i was charged out of network. Had to pay several thousands of copay for one visit and one injection.

what a doll

The best doctor I have ever been to!!!

Dr. Worosilio has given me back my life! I will be referring anyone and everyone I ever meet who has back or neck pain to this doctor! She is an angel and I am so grateful for her! I am dancing again !

simply the best

Dr. Sharon C Worosilo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.