Dr. Sharrah E Jenkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharrah E Jenkins?

Dr. Jenkins is a wonderfully compassionate doctor, by far the best doctor I've ever had.

Excellence in patient care

I have been a patient of Dr. Jenkins since her arrival at Harps Mill. After reading one of the more negative reviews I feel constrained to distinguish my level of satisfaction with my physician from my level of satisfaction with the overall practice. My encounters with Dr. Jenkins were never rushed, always respectful, her care for me as a person was evident, and she had the gift of gathering important clinical information in an engaging conversational style. I have had problems with wait times, phone calls not being returned, lapsed prescriptions and aloof responses from the revolving door of nurses/aides/front desk. I do not hold Dr. Jenkins responsible for these issues/concerns. I have just been notified that Dr. Jenkins is leaving Harps Mill. I would be willing to move to follow her because of her amazing care.

No Follow Up: More than once I had to self diagnos and treat

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a physician. My first problem occurred when I called to have a prescription refilled. I called for a week and at no point could anyone let me know when it would be refilled but each time they told me to call back the next day to check. Finally, after a week I asked them to call me to let me know when the prescription could be picked up. I went 3 months without my medication because no one called. When I went to the office 3 months later to see another physician (because Dr. Jenkins was not available for a sick appointment for almost 2 weeks!), the nurse informed me that my prescription had been ready for pick up for over 3 months. When I informed her that no one called me, she indicated that someone should have. ARE YOU SERIOUS...I know someone should have called me! Every time I visit this office I leave content that I will get assistance with my health concern but I have NEVER had any follow through. Every time I have had to wait over a week for results that are typically completed and reported to me within one business day. Each time I have had to go to the drug store to buy over the counter medications for a condition I am not sure I have. Additionally, I had to call them to find out when I was diagnosed with a condition they listed on my visit summary. I still have yet to receive a phone call to clarify if or when I was diagnosed. Dr. Jenkins is nice enough. She is pleasant but unless you are a physican with your own ability to diagnose and treat, do not visit this Dr. the office is the most unprofessional environment I have ever dealt with.

She is a very good doctor and an equally good person. She has a great personality and is wonderful with elderly patients.

wonderful doctor!!

dr. jenkins is simply lovely, she opensthe door with a smile. she took her time and there was no rush, she made me so comfortable. This dr. takes her timer and makes one feel like they are important. she was just what I was looking for and we need more like her. Iwould wait thirty minutes to an hour to see a wonderful caring doctor like this. the entire office and lab was wonderful.

Dr. Sharrah E Jenkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.