Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sharron D Blaylock has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sharron D Blaylock has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sharron D Blaylock has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
She does not talk to her patients on the phone nor does she advise her nurse to talk to them, she leaves it up to a receptionist (not the receptionist fault) she is not a nurse and gives out the wrong information on medications, and you cannot talk with Dr. Baylock or her nurse. No one knows when she is in or out of the office. I really feel sorry her receptionist. she has to make some sort of desion that the Doctor or nurse should be making and it is mostly the wrong information. My thought isthat a receptionist is someone that makes appointments. Myself as many people know that the insurance company pays and ourselves pay dearly for all of their saleries. If you cannot take the medications that she precribes and you tell her what your side effets are doing to you, she appears to think it is all in your mind. "I don't remember putting you on this medication." Well you wrote the precription. Then you end up in the ER due to the side effects. Then you get the "why did they do all these test on you?" Well, obviously they wanted to find out what was wrong,99% of the time the ER of After hours can take care of your problem. Bottom line, I really thought that she was a caring MD. I do think that means Medical Doctor, no matter what the medical conditions that you have,they take an oath to be in that position.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
22 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHill Dermatology Pllc, 309 SE Frank Phillips Blvd, Bartlesville, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sharron D Blaylock in this video.
Dr. Sharron D Blaylock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bartlesville, OK.