Dr. Sharron Blaylock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharron Blaylock?

Wonderful caring doctor

Posted on February 15th, 2016

I drive from Owasso to see her. She really cares about me. She's been there for me through very serious health issues and when I lost my husband she sent me a personal note of condolences. I love this lady! She's wonderful!

Posted on January 7th, 2016

AWESOME DOCTOR REALLY CARES ABOUT YOU AND TAKES ALL THE TIME NEEDED TO LISTEN AND DIAGNOSIS YOUR PROBLEM. WONDERFUL LADY.

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Dr Blaylock is the most caring Dr. I have ever seen. She has been my primary care Dr for 9 years, She is remarkable, during your appt. she makes it about you and she NEVER rushes you. Her focus is totally and completely on you. We need more Dr's. like her.

Posted on July 12th, 2015

A+ love her as my doctor

She needs to be the Doctor, not her receptionist.

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

She does not talk to her patients on the phone nor does she advise her nurse to talk to them, she leaves it up to a receptionist (not the receptionist fault) she is not a nurse and gives out the wrong information on medications, and you cannot talk with Dr. Baylock or her nurse. No one knows when she is in or out of the office. I really feel sorry her receptionist. she has to make some sort of desion that the Doctor or nurse should be making and it is mostly the wrong information. My thought isthat a receptionist is someone that makes appointments. Myself as many people know that the insurance company pays and ourselves pay dearly for all of their saleries. If you cannot take the medications that she precribes and you tell her what your side effets are doing to you, she appears to think it is all in your mind. "I don't remember putting you on this medication." Well you wrote the precription. Then you end up in the ER due to the side effects. Then you get the "why did they do all these test on you?" Well, obviously they wanted to find out what was wrong,99% of the time the ER of After hours can take care of your problem. Bottom line, I really thought that she was a caring MD. I do think that means Medical Doctor, no matter what the medical conditions that you have,they take an oath to be in that position.

Posted on April 12th, 2017