Dr. Sharron E Dupler Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Sharron E Dupler?

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Dupler for years and found her expertise, knowledge, and skill set to be very effective for my mental well being. She has provided me a very comfortable environment to express my concerns and discuss my issues with a situation or medication. She also has provided me with the tools to address the underlying issues I was dealing with it and gave me the knowledge to learn to address it on my own. Her help has been indispensable to me and the good place I find myself in today.

She doesn't listen to her patients. She is only interested in money, not in helping her patients.

Tried to make me pay her twice for same service even though I paid her weeks before. Spent very little time with me and charged me a ridiculous amount of money even though she saw me for 20 minutes.

Fabulous psychiatrist. Compassionate, brilliant, trustworthy.

Condescending, nasty and unprofessional

8 years under this dr with the wrong meds, having social anxiety and depression.

9 years of the wrong meds was not great. Concerta increased my anxiety, and it would have been more effective to pay attention. Had i been put on different meds, I could have been doing much better instead of being drowsy and not drawing for 8 years. Ablify made me stop drawing. Hopefully, no one that has social anxiety or depression will rely on this dr's "help." Prozac seems to be ok. However, it took years before I asked about it, and now I am seeing a new Dr.

Dr. Dupler is a terrific adolescent psychiatrist. She is thoughtful and cautious in her treatment, and truly connects with her patients. She has that wonderful ability to make patients feel as though there is no place she would rather be than talking to them. I trust her judgment completely.

I highly recommend Dr. Dupler! Excellent doctor, excellent human being.