Sharyl R Brasher-Giles, Md has the following 13 expertise
- 3D/4D Ultrasounds
- Birth Control and Contraceptive Counseling
- Breast Cancer Screening/Mammograms - 3D Mammograms
- Comprehensive Gynecological Care
- Comprehensive Obstetric Care
- da Vinci® Surgery
- Endometrial Ablation for Menstruation with Heavy Bleeding (NovaSure®)
- Flu Vaccinations for Pregnant Women
- Menopause Treatment
- Pap Smears and Other Gynecological Screenings
- Pelvic Sonograms
- Telemedicine Visits
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Graduated in 1995
Sharyl R Brasher-Giles, Md Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Sharyl R Brasher-Giles, Md
Dr. Brasher-Giles is an OB/Gyn at Seton Northwest Hospital. She has received Patients Choice awards in 2008-2009.