Dr. Shashi Dharma Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Shashi Dharma?

Long, long wait time

Posted on December 31st, 2016

We had been taking my brother who is 84 to this doctor. However, he has a back problem and the last time we took him he had to wait almost 2 hours to see the doctor. This is unacceptable for senior patients. To me it is an indication of incompetence in her process or scheduling. My brother stopped going to her even though he has an eye problem. The wait time was over an hour but I only had a selection below of the longest being 1 hour--we have waited longer than that. Terrible!!

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I was referred to her. Nobody called to inform me of test results so after 3 weeks I called. They said someone would call me but they never did. She also wanted to perform a surgery immediately as a preventative procedure on my good eye. The next Dr. I saw said it was not an immediate, emergency need but could be one option. I would advice going to another doctor.

No chairs available

Posted on May 5th, 2014

20 chairs in waiting room all are full and people standing good Dr. Or poor management?

Bad Diagnoses

Posted on May 13th, 2012

I met her three times, and she could not know why I am suffering from a blurry vision. When I went to another Doctor, they were able to tell me that I have a central serous retinopathy, and it only took the other doctor 30m to figuer it out, as a retina doctor she was supposed to know that from the first visit. I do not think she has any conscious.

Posted on February 9th, 2012

I think this doctor is very skilled, but she is not very friendly. Her staff is inconsidered. Professionlism sucks. I don't think all patients are treated equally.I tried to stay a patient, but front desk incompetent workers made it hard for me to stay. Also not very friendly. I would not recommend this facility to anyone.

Posted on October 27th, 2017