3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shashi J Goel?

patients

she doesn't spend time with patients as she should. she is overloaded with new people

DO NOT GO HERE!!

Dr. Goel's associate actually had the nerve to withhold my script b/c she didnt like me.

Overall this was a great visit. I got in and out in a timely fashion. The resident was informative and courteous. Dr Goel knew exactly what to look for and handled my concerns quickly and efficiently. The front desk handled the imaging order and follow up appt. I didn't get a call back when my results were in but I am overall pleased with the staff and the way the office is ran.

VERY TALENTED

I gave Dr. Goel high ratings because she is incredibly capable of dealing with multiple issues like myself. I needed several referrals and came in with a huge pile of records. Dr. Goel took her time sifting through what was important and what was not. She understood my complex situation and handled it very professionally. Although I have the doctor high ratings I did not give high ratings to her office that seemed unorganized and messy. Her office has almost hoarded free samples and they are up to the ceiling on shelves. They did not verify that Dr. Goel even took my insurance prior to my appointment therefore I waited over an hour and walked out. I am "out there" again and have found doctors like Dr. Goel are few and far between so if you have patience (unlike myself) I think you will be very happy with her.

This Dr. is inept. She is good for sore throats, ear aches, runny nose, and very common medical problems. She has no critical thinking cells in her brain.

Wonderful

Dr. Goel is the most caring doctor I have ever had. She always gives me the impression she genuinely cares about me and keeping me well. Very friendly and actually listens to what you have to say.

Dr. Shashi J Goel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.