Dr. Shashi A Husain Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Shashi A Husain?

Sucks

Dr. Husain did not listen to what I had to say. I tried telling her that test had shown that I was diagnosed with MS and she basically told me I just had chronic headaches. She took me off 3 meds and put me on 4 new meds. When I was finally able to get my records of my office visit everything that she marked on the report that she did was a lie. she never did an exam she had me squeeze her hands and following her finger. Dr. Husain's ignoring my diagnosis and what I was trying to tell her has delayed me starting treatments. When I went into see her I only had a few lesions on my brain, when I went for a new MRI 8 weeks later I had 20. Tell me what kind of DR. ignores their patients and could care less about their health. Maybe it is time for her to retire. I do not recommend her to anyone for anything. I can deal with bad bed side manners but I can not deal with crappy doctoring and that is what she gives. Please don't waste your time and money with this Dr. Please see a good and reputable Dr. who will take the time with you and will respect you and listen to you and your family.

Happy:)

Very sweet staff and Dr. I feel like maybe there is a light at the end of the headache tunnel.

Former Patient of Dr Husain

First Time Patient

This was my first visit and, I'm not going to lie, I was scared after reading the reviews!! I went ahead with my apt. because I waited so long to get into a Neurologist. It's a small office & staff so you have to understand they have a lot to do for 2 people. Dr. Husain listened to everything I had to say. She wrote everything down, in detail. She asked me to back up & say what happened again to understand the timeline or the symptoms. I felt "listened to". Is her 'bedside manner' different than my personality- yes, but she listened & answered my questions. She calmed my fears. She scheduled tests and told me we would get to the bottom of what's happening. I will go back and continue to see her.

My appointment was at 10:30 as a new patient I asked if I needed to fill out paperwork was told no she had my file so I thought the other doctor had sent over my file I finally was in a room around 1130 the doctor came in asking all kinds of questions it was the wrong file so I had to do new patients paperwork finally left after 12

SHOULD HAVE LICENSE PULLED

Quack doctor whose ego is larger than her expertise. Zero compassion, zero communication skills, zero accuracy in diagnoses. MOVE ON and don't waste your time.

This is the worst doctor ever in the history of doctors. Just keeps giving prescription without adequate tests. Sees you an hour or more after your appointment time and spends ten minutes with you. She absolutely doesn't care about her patients Stay away from her at all cost.

Would like to give her no stars. Bad bedside manne,( called me a lair ) as if I don't know my own body. Liked to change meds around, then calls me an addict ( I am not the one with the Rx pad). When I told her I did not want the meds she said she didn't want to see me anymore. I WAS ALL READY LOOKING For a new Dr.

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR

Poor medicine by any standards. There are plenty of GOOD doctors in Tulsa, so skip this one.

Would never go back

My son had a new patient visit with Dr. Husain. To make a long story short Dr. Husain was rude, short and abrasive....she wouldn't even listen to my son....gave him NO information. He left there feeling awful and with no answers. So we decided to go elsewhere and called up her receptionist to explain why we were changing and she stated "she doesn't have time for this" and "she has had a really bad day" and basically hung up on him. Thank God we found an amazing doctor in OKC that had so much compassion and took his time with my son...explained everything to us and we left feeling relieved and extremely happy. I would not recommend my worst enemy to Dr. Shashi Husain. She doesn't care and makes you feel like your stupid. AVOID HER

Waited 2 hours to be seen .Once she came in the room and stayed 10 mins,she proceeded to tell me the opposite of what other doctor's said.That she needs to do 2 EEG's?Tells me she doesn't believe in FibromyalgiaFibromyalgia but then ups my Lyrics dose I take for Fibromyalagia!She is a Quack!Didn't care to hear about all of my symptoms either.

NOT A DR- A SCAMMER! JUST OUT FOR MONEY

This dr. should have her license revoked! She can't even read her own notes. She prescribed me meds I am allergic to knowing it & told me to try them anyway. She said it was her way or no way. She also lied about my test results. I got copies & have injuries to my brain & she said it was clear just like some other tests. She is just there to throw pills at you & take your money. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to her. She just up & walked out on me so I requested my records so i could see a REAL doctor! DO NOT GO THERE!!

Dr. Shashi A Husain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.