Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shashi Shah has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I called to make a appointment and they said there was a 30 day wait before they could see me and they would return my call, 3 days later I get a call that it is now a 6 month wait, So I wait a bit and call back and ask what the wait is and now it is 3 months. So in a matter of 2 weeks I have received 3 different wait times for a appointment and with very large differences in the time line. I dropped off my paperwork that they had asked for and was told I would get a call that evening, 3 days later I called back and they told me about some blood test and then I had to tell them I was not the patient they were referring to. So then they couldn't find me and finally I got a call back and was told I couldn't be seen for 7 months. Really people you don't have a opening to see anyone for 7 months. The best Doctors in the world are of no use if you can't get in to see them.
Dr. Shah has been a life saver for me, I have known her for many years and each time something up she always took care of me . I love her like part of my family if it wasn't for her true dedication,caring, and love for her patients I know for a fact I would not be alive and well today. Would recommend her to anyone in need of nuerological care.
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
San Antonio Community Hospital
30 Years Experience
Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Shashi Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shashi Shah in this video.
Dr. Shashi Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upland, CA.