Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shashi L Kumar
Dr. Shashi L Kumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntingdon Valley, PA, with another office in Huntingdon Valley, PA. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with Keystone Anesthesia Consultants Ltd, Highlands Hospital and Abington Jefferson Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Shashi L Kumar has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Laser Surgery
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Kumar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Christophers Hospital For Children
Dr. Shashi L Kumar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shashi L Kumar in this video.
Dr. Shashi L Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntingdon Valley, PA.