Dr. Shashi Sharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shashi Sharma?

Great doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Sharma's year ago when the office was in Milpitas, then she left for awhile and I bounced around as doctor after doctor came and went. SJMG let me know she came back and I have been seeing her for about 19-20 years total. She is very knowledgeable and cares about her patients. She often calls me at home around 7pm or so to let me know something. She goes above and beyond and I find her to be a very caring doctor and human being. Some of the front desk staff have not always been courteous but that is out of her control and furnished by SJMG. It has improved greatly. Making appointments through the main number works most of the time but I had a emergency last year and they would not put me through to her when my husband called, even though he explained he knew she would talk to him if they would transfer the call to her.

insensitive and uncaring

Posted on August 28th, 2016

My mother was admitted to O'Connor hospital for shortness of breath. 3 days later she was told by Dr. Sharma there was nothing more they could do except offer hospice care. Dr. Sharma was insensitive and uncaring when she told my mother without her family around to support her. My mom was awreck when w arrived to pick her up. Noone explained to us what was going on. My mom passed away 12 days later.

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Although it has been a while since I say her, she was an excellen doctor. Not only was she thorough, but she referred me to specialists that were exceptional. Check out other site reviews too.

Posted on January 13th, 2017