Dr. Shashi Reddy Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Shashi Reddy?

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Dr. Reddy may be knowledgeable but my experience with him was very disappointing because I feel he lacks compassion and concern for patient understanding. When he entered the room he didn't even introduce himself and ask how the patient was feeling. He went directly to reviewing information on his computer. Eye contact with the patient was non existant. Very poor experience.

Great Doctor, if you have the patience to WAIT.

Posted on October 4th, 2012

I had 2 surgeries with Dr. Reddy to remove stomes from both kidneys. Great results, no complications. Awesome bedside manner. Office visits are thorough. You just have to be patient, because he always runs late.

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Doctor is way out of his league, gave wrong information rather than referring to a specialist. I could have had deadly consequences if I had not gone to another urologist.

Staff- Unprofessional

Posted on April 12th, 2012

Dr. Reddy was very thorough and diagnosed my ailment right away. I cannot say the same in regards to his Front Desk Staff. After my visit, I left numerous messages and was never called back. I had to go in person and when I was waiting at the Front Desk, the Staff jst ignored me while they carried on a personal conversation on the phone. Never even looked up to see what I needed or even had the decency to acknowledge that I was there. When I asked for a specific individual from the staff, the Front Desk looked at me like if they were doing me a favor by answering my question. If you can overlook the rudeness at the Front Desk, Dr. Reddy is a great doctor.

Posted on August 30th, 2010

Dr S. Reddy is very thorough with his examinations. He really spends time with his patients and is really good about explaining what your options are. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on October 27th, 2017