Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shashi S Shah has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Shashi S Shah has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Shashi S Shah has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shashi S Shah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Shah is very knowledgable and a true professional. He thoroughly explained in great detail my medical condition to my family and I. His manner is calm and focused. He did not make me feel rushed during my visits. I have confidence in his expertise. I really appreciate his time and care, and I highly recommend him. Also his nurse/receptionist Marilyn is polite, friendly, and professional.
I called Dr. Shah's message service on a Sunday morning & informed him how sick & the pain my husband was in. He instructed me to take my husband to the emergency room. By I the time I had registered my husband & met up with him in the hospital room, Dr. Shah had already examined my husband & left specific instructions with the attending physician. Thank you Dr. Shah for your immediate but also caring attention. I will recommend to anyone needing your services.
Would never consider going to anyone else. This guy is a genius and actually practices medicine for the patient's benefit and not the practice's.
45 Years Experience
Universidad Popular Autonoma De Puebla
Graduated in 1973
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Shashi S Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shashi S Shah in this video.
Dr. Shashi S Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Stream, NY.