Dr. Shashi Shah Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Shashi Shah?

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Dr. Shah really knows his job. He was able to diagnose my condition promptly and walked me through treatment options in detail. He also encouraged me to ask questions and made sure I understood exactly what was going on.

Professional and knowledgable, and highly recommend

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Dr. Shah is very knowledgable and a true professional. He thoroughly explained in great detail my medical condition to my family and I. His manner is calm and focused. He did not make me feel rushed during my visits. I have confidence in his expertise. I really appreciate his time and care, and I highly recommend him. Also his nurse/receptionist Marilyn is polite, friendly, and professional.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2015

Really nice and Very cooperative, Also a really good Urologist.

Patients wife

Posted on August 3rd, 2014

I called Dr. Shah's message service on a Sunday morning & informed him how sick & the pain my husband was in. He instructed me to take my husband to the emergency room. By I the time I had registered my husband & met up with him in the hospital room, Dr. Shah had already examined my husband & left specific instructions with the attending physician. Thank you Dr. Shah for your immediate but also caring attention. I will recommend to anyone needing your services.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Would never consider going to anyone else. This guy is a genius and actually practices medicine for the patient's benefit and not the practice's.

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

When I called him he refuses to answer the call . his clinical knowledge is not up to the mark. he billed my insurance for day when he did not examined me. I will not recomend him .

Posted on November 8th, 2010

Very unprofessional doctor and does not care for his patients! Never answers calls or explains anything. I went for removal of a kidney stone and it took more than 2 weeks to schedule the appointment besides the fact that I was in severe pain. He prescribes medicine without fully explaining benefits or risks or anything about them period. Office staff are unprofessional and environment is filthy and unorganized. Highly recommend you find a different doctor. He does not even bother to schedule a follow up appointment which EVERY OTHER doctor does.

Posted on June 2nd, 2009

Not very forthcoming...takes a "you don't really need to understand this" attitude. Takes no time to explain anything. Recently switched and am much happier with new doctor. That said, I'd like to point out that his nurse is very good at her job and very kind.

Posted on March 27th, 2016