Dr. Shashidhar Divakaruni Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shashidhar Divakaruni?

caring person

Thee doctor is a very caring person for his patients. He make time for each person he sees in his office and does not rush when you are seeing him. I would definitely recommend him to any needing a doctor in his fields of practice.

A perfectionist in what he is concentrating on.

Caring and concerned.

extremely unprofessional! he treats the nurses and staff like garbage, constantly yelling at them. he does not take care of his patients properly and has released a heart attack patient without proper tests so that the patient then had to call 911 and be rushed back to the hospital, at which time he never responded to the nurses attempts to reach him and proceeded to yell at the hospital staff! I have never seen a dr so horribly unprofessional and rude , not to mention , putting a patients life at risk!

My husband and I love Dr. Divakaruni

My husband Jack had a Stroke right in front of Dr. Divakaruni while being admitted to Community Hospital. If it had not been for Dr. D's quick response my husband would still be paralyzed. My husband was immediately transferred to the ICU Neuroscience. Dr. D never left our side and had to convince a Neurologist and other Hospital Staff that Administering TPA would give my husband a fighting chance of lifting his paralysis. Within twenty to thirty minutes my husband was able to lift his arm & leg. Praise God for putting a Physician like Dr.Divakaruni here who goes above and beyond to save his patients. Thank you Dr.S&A Divakaruni

the best

Patient focused, knowledgeable, caring, honest. Will take time with you. Worth the wait to see him.

He is sincere and very professional. Just excellent.

Angel

You see that my ratings are very good. That is no exaggeration, I tell you. Everything about him is fantastic, and even though you have to wait a while, it's well worth the wait for the man I call an angel. Because he truly is.

I love this man with all my life. He saved my life and he is focused, dedicated, and caring. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

very difficult with getting patient's records sent to other hospitals. Phyisician will not even speak with another physician