Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shashidhar S Kusuma
Dr. Shashidhar S Kusuma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL, with another office in Plantation, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Kusuma has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Shashidhar S Kusuma has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Shashidhar S Kusuma has the following 13 expertise
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Shashidhar S Kusuma is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shashidhar S Kusuma - Posted on September 23rd, 2016
Not satisfied in Ft. Lauderdale
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shashidhar S Kusuma - Posted on September 18th, 2016
This doctor may be good in some areas, but he is not proficient in facial procedures. He assured me that he would not be satisfied with the results unless I was satisfied. When the procedure had healed, the result was worse than before surgery. His insistance that the outcome was 'all that I should have expected' was not what I expected. He didn't offer to fix the problem and honestly I would not have trusted him to do another procedure. His staff, while pleasant, is there to promote additional procedures and their feedback is obviously skewed. I am so sorry that I chose Dr. Kusuma. Every time that I look in the mirror I see the botched job. Save our money and stay away.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shashidhar S Kusuma - Posted on August 2nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shashidhar S Kusuma - Posted on August 11th, 2014
Definitively the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shashidhar S Kusuma - Posted on April 26th, 2014
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Shashidhar S Kusuma accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Shashidhar S Kusuma
Shashidhar Kusuma, MD, is Associate Staff in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He also serves as Clinical Instructor at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Kusuma is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shashidhar S Kusuma is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plantation, FL.