Dr. Shashidhar S Kusuma Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shashidhar S Kusuma?

In a nutshell, my eye surgery was botched. Dr. Kusuma overestimated his skill and never owned up to the poor result. Would not recommend to others.

Not satisfied in Ft. Lauderdale

This doctor may be good in some areas, but he is not proficient in facial procedures. He assured me that he would not be satisfied with the results unless I was satisfied. When the procedure had healed, the result was worse than before surgery. His insistance that the outcome was 'all that I should have expected' was not what I expected. He didn't offer to fix the problem and honestly I would not have trusted him to do another procedure. His staff, while pleasant, is there to promote additional procedures and their feedback is obviously skewed. I am so sorry that I chose Dr. Kusuma. Every time that I look in the mirror I see the botched job. Save our money and stay away.

Excellent! One of a Kind. Caring, innovative and super intelligent.

happy patient

Dr. Kusuma and his team are WONDERFUL and the quality of their work is even better. I felt cared for and we'll taken care of during my visits to the office and the result of my procedure is remarkable. I'm glad I was referred to such a caring and talented surgeon.

Definitively the best

Extraordinary Doctor and Amazing Results !!!! Thank you, Dr Kusuma

I saw Dr. Kusuma twice before I made my final decision. Dr.Kusuma was very professional, knowledgable. During my consultation he went above & beyond. I dont know why this doctor doesn't have any comments. He's awesome @ what he does. His bedside manners are exceptional. He's very caring. His office staff Maureen, Marie, Lisa Tanya& allie are fabolous too.. I would highly recomend this doctor.. Im in love with my results.