Dr. Shashwati S Kale Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Shashwati S Kale?

high consultation fees, not good for high deductible plans

Caring Doctor

My children and I go to Dr. Kale as our primary care doctor. I feel that she truly cares about us and our health, a rare thing these days. We always enjoy going to see her and seeing her friendly smile. She is very knowledgeable and it's so refreshing that she will inform you of natural or homeopathic options as well as traditional medicines when available. It's also very convenient that there is a lab right in her office. She is our family doctor who we feel is part of our family.

Not at all empathetic, draws conclusions without listening to all symptoms. Very unprofessional in her mannerisms. Not easily accessible.

Very thorough, good and caring manner

Great doctor

I am an elderly patient. Most doctors I visit are bent on sending me away in 15 min without listening to all my problems. Dr kale is courteous enough to get the full story, she is very patient as well as knowledgeable. Knows medicines well.

CREEPY STAFF

medical assistant unprofessionalPA is an old bag who doesn't know her jobJust a weird environment too.Only indian people would go there

No response

Have left messages for Dr. Not able to talk to her. Cannot pass through assistant. No weekend support. Left message for Dr on duty and got no response. Hope reads this and makes some changes before loosing all the patients.

lack of empathy

I was a pt of Dr. Kale for few years. I never had much med problems, so she was conviniently located for me. I never liked much her staff and would wish to have more proffesional attire (almost grey/dirty "white" gown), but not to be superficial she was ok for occasional office visits. Till last time when I had severe back pain and came to the office without appointment at 5:05pm. She was still in the office, but she refused to see me even after I beged her receptionist to talk to her. She said I need to go to emergency room. I consider it patient neglect and lack of empathy. Dr. has responsibility to her pts which don't end at 5pm.I never was very impressed by Dr. Kale or her staff but after this incident I concider her practicing below standards of care.

Doctor has no manner and has lot of ego, not worth at all.

A yeller, has no respect for anyone. The doctor may be good at her job but has no social skills.

didnt get a follow up as needed

Capable Family Physician in Evergreen/San Jose, CA

Dr. Kale is really good doctor, she's knowledgeable about medicine as well as wellness issues. Very popular doctor in the area