Dr. Shaukat A Thanawalla Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Shaukat A Thanawalla?

Rude

I don't have insurance and he told me not to come see him for anything else besides getting my prescription filled. I guess it's all about money and not caring for people.

Great Dr.

I am a retired medic from the military and have worked with 100's of Dr's and Dr T. (Thanawalla) I can honestly say is at the top of the list of Dr's I admire and trust and will never forget. He takes his time with you, and does not just tell you what is wrong but why and how. I have been seeing him for years and don't think he ever has a bad day, he is always cheerful and happy to see you. I have never had to go back because the first the first diagnosis was wrong, he is always right and when I do get sick it isn't for long because he fixes me fast and right.