Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shaul Fishman
Dr. Shaul Fishman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fishman is affiliated with New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and Beth Israel Medical CenterBrooklyn,Ny. He speaks English.
Dr. Shaul Fishman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shaul Fishman has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Shaul Fishman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shaul Fishman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Fishman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Beth Israel Medical CenterBrooklyn,Ny
St Johns Epscpl HospitalSouth Shore
University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Beth Israel-Kings Highway
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Beth Israel Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Milano
Graduated in 1983
Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Shaul Fishman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsShaul Fishman MD, 1771 E 29th St, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Shaul Fishman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.