4.8

Have you seen Dr. Shaun S Daneshrad?

Dr. Daneshrad

Dr. Daneshrad has been my Dr. for over 10 years. He started out as my cardiologist and he is now also my primary care physician. I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. He cares. He is very special. He saved my life. When I met him I had just had my 3rd heart attack. On the 4th he suggested a heart transplant.I received a transplant later. if you are looking for an expert in his field and a person who has heart you have hit the jackpot. He is your man. Congratulations for finding him. He will never disappoint you. I give him 10 STARS !

listens very well, provides information on all option of treatment

Dr. Shaun S Daneshrad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.