Dr. Shaun Kelehan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shaun Kelehan?

All Hormones, Not Real Medical Doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2015

DO NOT go to this doctor. He prescribes hormones for EVERYTHING that is wrong with you. He does not really listen to your needs or medical issues. I wonder if this man is truly a doctor. Whatever issues you have, plan to be put on hormones. Plus he will boast that you will have a better sex life as a bonus!! (Because of the hormones) Who can say no to that? At first I thought it would be great until I did the hormones religiously and nothing changed except I paid a ton of money for compounded hormones without him ever doing real tests to see what my hormone levels actually were. There are specialists for hormones and special tests to get accurate results in order to treat. THIS MAN IS NOT A SPECIALIST. And because he practices little other medicine, now I doubt that he is a real doctor. He is overly friendly and breaks the doctor/patient professional boundary. Oh, and once he has seen you, you won't see him much, you will only get to see the nurse practitioner while he takes on more and more new patients I suppose? After 2 years I am done. YES, he is nice. If you love your health, go somewhere else.

The BEST Doctor that exist

Posted on February 20th, 2013

I grew up around doctors. My father being one. I didn't know what to expect having not met him before. Just moving here i found a list of doctors and just picked him off the list. The most incredible blessing. I have suffered several years with hormone issues and never had any doctor really listen. He listened, he was beyond compassionate and has saved my life. What do you really say about a doctor that has given you your life back? I felt so comfortable and left overwhelmingly thankful that I was going to get my life back and feel alive again. I have indeed felt Ive come alive after his help with hormone problems. I think he should be nominated for CNN Heros for the amazing difference he makes in the lives that he touches.

Just what Marshall needed!

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

You will not find a more professional, outgoing and dedicated physician in Marshall.

Posted on June 7th, 2009

He is the BEST doctor I have ever been to!!!

Posted on April 26th, 2016