Dr. Shaun Samples Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shaun Samples?

Personal and Well Trained

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Dr. Samples has shown herself to be very knowledgeable and always gives the time and attention needed for personal care.

Avoid Dr. Shawn Samples at all cost-- she cares about her baby not yours.

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Avoid Dr. Shawn Samples at all cost. She cares about her baby, not yours. Dr. Samples did not show up for my baby's delivery until 13 hours after I was admitted. I was admitted at 3 am, in labor, water already broken, and around 9 am she had my nurse deliver the message that SHE DIDN'T HAVE A BABYSITTER so would not be there until later that afternoon. (Like I care about her disorganized life and problems--- do your job.) Meanwhile, my baby was in distress and I was begging the on call doctor to just give me a c section but she kept calling Dr. Samples who kept telling her to wait for her. My baby's heart rate dropped to the fifties range three times and did not come back up quickly--- nurses were flipping me and I had at least 5 of them in the room at Centennial. I am just thankful my baby does not have brain damage or cerebral palsy because of her negligence. She finally arrived at 4 pm and they took me down for a c section without being on a monitor for a while despite the frequent decels and when I was hooked back up in the OR I could hear his heart rate and it was so slow it had to be in the 40s. Thankfully, my baby is healthy. No thanks to Dr. Samples, who is a negligent, unprofessional, careless doctor. Plus, the office's billing department keeps handwritten 'notes' that conveniently match whatever they say it matches. Keisha is the full extent of their "billing department". And look out because she calculates the math herself with a calculator and sends you a handwritten bill. If you tell her you already paid, she says "That's not what my notes say".

Wonderful doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2013

Dr. McGuinn is a wonderful doctor. I recommend her to all my friends. She has delivered 2 of my babies, cared for me during a miscarriage, and is currently my doctor for my 4th pregnancy. She answers all of your questions openly and honestly and speaks in layman's terms. She never ever rushes you. She is calm, friendly, and upbeat. I have never been happy to go to a PAP smear appointment until she was my doctor, ha, because it is just uplifting to be in her presence.

Dr. McGuinn is Fabulous

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Dr. McGuinn always take her time during my appt and never appears rushed. She listens to all my concerns and addresses them with importance. I always feel comfortable and very well taken care of.

Excellent Care

Posted on March 26th, 2011

Dr. McGuinn is very compassionate and caring. She takes time to answer all my questions and I never feel rushed or like I'm asking a stupid question. I am very thankful that I was referred to her by a friend.

Heather Stevens

Posted on November 18th, 2010

Very compassionate doctor who took time out to try and figure out what the problem is!!!! Very friendly and caring staff!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017