Have you seen Dr. Shaun D Parson?

Excellent Practice

Overall, I had a phenomenal experience here. The office is BEAUTIFUL! I saw Jenny the RN for my lips! She was super professional and knowledgeable...took her time with me. I had a lot of anxiety so I used the pro-nox and that calmed me way down! Highly recommend her and this office!

General

excellent

Highest recommendation

I rarely find myself writing reviews, however my amazing experience at Dr. Parsons office has prompted my praises. Not often have I left a Doctors’ office feeling as cared for and cared about as I did after my appointments at Dr. Parsons office. From my initial interaction with staff, through my procedure and ending with my aftercare, Dr. Parson and his staff provided me the utmost in professionalism and unparalleled quality healthcare. I highly recommend Dr. Parson.

Amazing Surgeon, Fantastic Practice

I highly recommend this practice and this physician. After having two kids I was unhappy with my post baby body. After extensive research I found Dr. Parson and WOW so grateful I did! Not only did I get exactly the desired look I was going for but the office has been beyond wonderful and offers a great skin center on top of it all. VERY satisfied with this office.

Awesome Experience

Dr. Parson was such a down to earth guy. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions. He was very patient and I didnt feel rushed. I will continue to use Dr. Parson and have surgery scheduled for my face in a few weeks.

Great Dr. with Exceptional Results

Dr. Parson performed Lipo suction on multiple areas for me which included complete Abs,back,thighs,knees and calves. My results have been great! I love the work he has done for me!! It has been 2 months since my surgery and I have lost 15 pounds and a total body inch loss of almost 16". Dr. Parson and his staff have gone above and beyond to make sure that I am happy with my results. I still have a few more months of recovery time to fully heal and expect that my results will be even greater. I would recommend them to anyone interested in cosmetic surgery.

Breast reconstruction

I had a dbl mast about 4 years ago and since have had 14 surgeries. Tram flat and another flap on my right breast. It was a mess!! After moving to AZ I saw Dr. Parsons and he and his staff were amazing. He explained every step to me, he was going "simple" and not trying to do a tone of fancy surgery. He reconstructed my right breast and I cant believe the difference already after one week. He and and his staff are just the best.

patient

I went to see Dr Parson for some cosmetic work and he is the best. I was comfortable and he and his staff took good care of me.

I saw Dr Parson for a Breast Augmentation. The whole experience, from the first phone call was so very pleasant. My surgery was 3 months ago and I can't tell you how happy I am. I would highly recommend Dr Parson and his office!

Sad

My surgeries were Not good and I am not being I've critical or expecting miracles. My results even after his second attempts were not good as I've read from others as well. But what really upset me is when he told me a biopsy he took on a mole came back normal before he even received the pathology report. Then Dr Parson (embarrassed I'm sure) had his nurse call me to tell me I had to come back in bc my biopsy was abnormal after All and he had to take more out. At the second procedure he was obvious flustered bc he realized he told me everything was good when it was not bc I had precancerous tissue which he assured me was Not cancer. THEN A few days later he leaves a message on my voicemail that there was no residual CANCER. IMAGINE THE STRESS when you go from no problem it's all normal, to we need to take this out right away bc it would turn into cancer but is not, to we got it all there's no residual cancer. Then he denied even saying that on my voicemail so I played it for him...uh oh. This doc can't keep his patients straight and isn't even that talented as a surgeon.

My experience

My experience with Dr. Parson and his office was good. I never had to wait long and they seems friendly and professional. Dr. Parson and another female would see me each time and I felt comfortable with the time they spent with me. I never felt rushed. I did have a breast augmentation and both sides turned out different. The aereola were supposed to be reduced and they are different and not even round and the crease on my right side is a 1/2 lower and it makes the shape and position of my breast and nipple different. I am happy with the size and shape because I didn't want cleavage and wanted a more natural look and he listened. He said he would fix my problems for free although I would have to pay for the facility and anesthesia. I don't want to mess with it and cause more problems right now so I'll wait for now.

Surgeons office more like a factory to move cattle in and out and have assistants do breast examinations instead of the actual surgeon!

Made and appointment two weeks in advance. Walked in and the waiting room looked like and urgent care center. Very over packed. Front staff did not seem genuine or appreciative. Waited for and hour and thirty minutes and I was never approached by staff that there was a delay or apologizing for the wait.Finally, when I got called back into the patient room and "assistant" told me to put the robe on and that she would be back in. I was confused if she was the doctor or if she was not but did not want to be rude. She spoke to me about my concerns and what way I would want to get my surgery done without even decribing to me the options. She gave me suggestions on which size for breast augmentations to do and examined my breasts. She then told me I will have the doctor come in to see you. I was blown away and could not believe I was examined by and assistant and she gave me her opinions on what size I should do.I waited in the patient room for another 15 minutes and I walked out because the operation of Parsons office is like moving cattle through a factory conveyor belt and is completly inpersonable. I wasted 2 1/2 hours to not even see a doctor and the office staff showed no consideration to solve my problem of walking out.

Dr. Shaun D Parson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.