Dr. Shaun N Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shaun N Scott?

Great Doctor!

Saved my life!

Dr. Scott is my entire families ENT doctor. He has done surgery on 4 of us, I would not go to another practice for any reason and have only once seen another dr in the 10 years we have been at the practice. He has an amazing bed side manner, really listens and takes time to make sure you understand. He is truly "One of the best doctors in America" and the most kind.

Great Dr -terrible staff

I had to call numerous times to get someone to answer the phone to make the appointment. I got to listen to the automated message enough that I know it by heart, only to be disconnected. Very frustrating. If I had not heard was a great place to go this was I would of given up long before I got a live person on the line, Dr. Scott seemed like he was in a big hurry during my visit. Although Dr. Scott could of spent more time with me, he seemed like he knew what he was talking about. I won't be returning to this office because it was incredibly hard get someone on the phone. If you go, plan on calling quite a bit, and don't bother leaving a message because no one gets back to you.

Dr. Scott followed up with me after surgery which is UNHEARD of. He called me instead of some nurse. I loved it.

Dr. Scott is great. He is very caring, took the time I needed for discussion and questions, he was there for me when I needed him after surgery. My surgery outcome was just as good as he said it would be and his office staff and surgery center are great as well.