Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shaun Smart MD
Dr. Shaun Smart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Hialeah, FL and Miami, FL . He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Smart is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Shaun Smart has 3 locations
Dr. Shaun Smart has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Shaun Smart has the following 9 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Smart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
10 Years Experience
- University Of Michigan Medical School
Dr. Shaun Smart Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Shaun Smart's office for more information.
6410 Fannin St Houston, TX : (832) 325-7080
7100 W 20th Ave Hialeah, FL : (305) 823-8510
9090 SW 87th Ct Miami, FL : (305) 596-2080
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shaun Smart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.