Dr. Shaun Williams Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Shaun Williams?

calm, thorough and wonderful bedside manner

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Dr. Williams is amazing! I have never worked with a more knowledgeable, kind, caring, humorous and intelligent doctor in my life. I went through many tests and infertility treatments during my time working with Dr. Williams. Not only did I feel fully confident that I was in excellent hands, I was treated with kindness and respect. Dr. Williams really cares about his patients. If there were a rating for 'beside manner', Dr. Williams would be off the charts. Because of him, my beautiful son entered the world almost 6 years ago. I am forever grateful to him. He is very special to me and my family.

Success after 13 failed attempts on my own !!!

Posted on April 19th, 2016

After having 13 miscarriages and a tubal pregnancy I went to see Dr. Williams and he helped to make my dreams come true. I had a successful pregnancy - 100 percent healthy and - I owe it all to his expertise. He is also the nicest most humble Doctor I have ever met. I absolutely recommend you choose him if your having trouble conceiving a child and carrying full term.

Best fertility doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Dr. Williams is honest and ethical. We had issues with fertility and he helped us through and now we have 2 kids (1 with the help of Dr. Williams, and 1 on our own)

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

I don't even have the words to express how wonderful this doctor is. He is not only very polite and courteous but he is an excellent doctor, very professiona and the best at what he does. I will be forever grateful to dr. Williams.

Excellent experience!

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Dr Williams was wonderful! He is so sweet & really made me feel at ease while undergoing draining fertility treatments. I would highly recommend him!

Amazing experience even before I became pregnant

Posted on September 24th, 2014

Everything about RMA CT is top notch. They are patient and take time to listen to your history - you never feel rushed. All staff is sympathetic and caring and always greet you with a smile. They provide you with a patient coordinator to book your appointments, your own nurse to contact with questions and a financial advisor to help you navigate the insurance companies. Most importantly the staff is knowledgable about their specific roles and always conduct themselves with the utmost professionalism. I cannot recommend this practice highly enough.

Posted on July 24th, 2014

Dr. Williams is one of the best Fertility doctor's there is. My husband and I changed facilities after many failed attempts and Dr. Williams made it happen for us. Dr. Williams and his staff were very informative at all times. Not only did he help us achieve a positive outcome, he encouraged us as well. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a Fertility Doctor to visit RMACT.

Most Patient, Caring Doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Dr. Williams was so patient with me. I asked a lot of questions, read so many different articles and had concerns which he always addressed. He never made me feel silly and talked me through the IVF process until I felt comfortable enough to move forward with it. He never pressured me or my husband to do anything we weren't completely on board with doing. I am so happy I put my trust in him and decided to move forward! My IVF worked on the first try and we are expecting a beautiful baby boy in November.

Best in the business

Posted on August 16th, 2012

7 Years and 12 IVF's. Shaun Williams is the best in the business by far.

Dr. Williams

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Dr. Williams performed fertility treatments for my wife. We were considered AMA. Dr. Williams has the best bedside manner and explained every procedure in laymen's terms to us. He is an absolute professional who obviously enjoys his work. As a result, we were blessed with a beautiful baby boy. We definitely refer Dr. Williams to anyone needing fertility treatments or diagnosis.

Posted on May 18th, 2012

I am so grateful to Dr. Williams and the staff at CFA for helping us create our beautiful family. We worked with Dr. Williams to help achieve two pregnancies and were very happy with the care we received. The communication from the staff was excellent and we were thrilled with how Dr. Williams tailored our care to our specific circumstances. Thanks so much, Dr. Williams!