3.1

Have you seen Dr. Shaun P Wood?

Wish I could give score of zero

I spent $300 and walked away with a feeling of being ignored. His phone/laptop/wall painting interested him more. In my opinion, consider other physicians who have less of an ego.

Angry, Yell, Inappropriate

Dr. Wood yelled at me at the end of my visit when I asked him to write me my prescription. The appt is 300 dollars out of pocket. Isn’t that the whole point? He yelled, “I don’t have time to write your prescriptions!” What a jerk. I shelled out $300 each visit to be treated like that. I’m a sucker. I took the hostility personally too until my sister told me she had a similar interaction with him. Jerk. Go elsewhere. It obvious that he has his own struggles that get in the way of treating his patients. He shouldn’t be seeing patients.

Poor Diagnosis

Over a 20 year period I have been treated for a combination of O.C.D. and P.T.S.D., I was Inpatient and evaluated by 3 different professionals over the 20 years. His Diagnosis was a bad childhood and I should not act in a way my Illness manifests itself. I feel that he is very poor at his profession, but he is a very good and typing because that's all he did during are consultation.

Inconsiderate

Huge ego, very rude and bad attitude

Terrible

I would never recommend him to anyone. He is cold, distant, and has a tainted view of relationships. Not impressed.

A total jerk that does not listen and is more interested in his cell phone than his patient. I was not impressed in the least.

Good Doc

I found Dr. Wood to be especially knowledgeable in prescribing appropriate medications for my condition, and in the correct dosage. He is attentive and is a good listener, and gives helpful but simple advice that has proven to be useful. He is accommodating to my time schedule.

amazing insight

I highly recommend Dr. Shaun Wood. He is down to earth and has not only great expertise - but is grounded in common sense. He has assisted and helped us more than any other mental health professional. He has a direct, humanitarian approach and his insights and advice has a positive affect - generating important changes.

I recommend this doctor

I found Dr. Wood to be understanding yet somewhat distant. He was a little hard to get to know at first, but once I did, I found him to be knowledgably, compassionate, and that he has a sense of humor that is subtle.He seems very dedicated to helping others. He tends to speak softly so you need to listen carefully and at times will need to ask him to repeat what he said.

Dr. Shaun P Wood is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Hoffman Estates, IL.

Dr. Shaun P Wood Is this you?