Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shauna L Gagner has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Shauna L Gagner has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Shauna L Gagner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
We showed up without making an appointment because my kids got pink eye. Her staff was great and very friendly. The wait time was very short. She is very personal. She does not seem rushed and makes you feel like the most important person in the world. She treats you like you are an old friend and like you have known each other forever. She is really really good with kids! This was the first appointment EVER that neither of my kids cried and they actually spent the whole time laughing and playing with her. They loved her!! We came in for an emergency, but we are switching doctors!!! I highly recommend her!!!
Dr. Gagner was a new docotor for my children because our normal doctor was not able to see my sick kids. I was not sure what to expect but after I met her and watched how well she took care of my children I knew that she truly cares about her patients. We had some test done and Dr. Gagner said that she would call me as soon as they come back. She then asked if it was ok to call our house later that night. I told her we would like a call no matter what time is was. Dr. Gagner called me at 10pm that night when she recieved the lab results. I have never had a doctor call me that late with lab results (they always just wait until the next day). I know she truly cares and I have decided to bring my kids to her from now on.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Shauna L Gagner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shauna L Gagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Layton, UT.